Hi and welcome to the reading world!
For today’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl I’m going to be traveling through my imagination and my reads to share 6 book settings I’d want to visit! Now as the series is called Top 10, clearly I need to read some more incredible bookish settings, so I’d love to see your recommendations in the comments!
- Naboo from Star Wars: Queen’s Shadow by E.K. Johnston
- Xiala and Serapio’s Ship from Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse
- ART and Murderbot’s Space Adventures from Artificial Condition by Martha Wells
- Graves Glen from The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling
- Koriko from Kiki’s Delivery Service by Eiko Kadono, translated by Emily Balistieri
- Daevabad from The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
There’s my list for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday!
What’s a book setting you want to visit?
Thanks for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Book Settings I’d Want to Visit”
Im planning to read The Ex Hex this week, sounds like a must
My post: https://themoonphoenix788811600.wordpress.com/2021/10/11/favorite-book-settings-top-ten-tuesday-12-october-2021/
Naboo is definitely a vivid and beautiful place.
Great list! Naboo would be great. 🙂
Of the ten I chose, the one I most want to visit myself is Nykros City from the Alex Craft books. So magical.
Very nice list there!
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-book-settings/