Hi and welcome to the reading world!
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, is a holiday freebie for Valentine’s Day. Similar to what I did for the Christmas freebie, I’ve decided to make a holiday themed tag! Today, I’m introducing The Bookish Romantics Tag.
This tag is centered around celebrating all kinds of love we have in our lives with prompts based on tropes in romances/romance movies. I’ve noticed that the romance books I like tend to involve more than just the romance- I love seeing great friends, supporting characters that have depth, families and lives outside of the relationship, etc. even while we’re getting the love story of 2 leads, so I decided to make this tag inspired by that!
Feel free to share your picks for the prompts below (they don’t have to be in the romance genre- all of mine aren’t!), or if you do this tag yourself let me know so I can check it out!
Without further ado, here’s The Bookish Romantics Tag!
- A Valentine’s Day Card: a cute, lighthearted read
- The Candy Bag: a book featuring incredibly supportive and sweet friends
- Conversation Hearts: a book featuring a unique and memorable meeting of characters
- Home: a book featuring strong family ties
- Found Family: a book featuring the people we meet in our life who become family
- The Movie Protagonist: a book featuring a strong female lead
- Flowers: a book with a beautiful cover
- The Romantic Lead: a favorite love interest in a book
- The Interconnected Stories: a favorite multi POV/anthology
- A Happy Ending: a favorite series conclusion or book ending (no spoilers!)
Here’s The Bookish Romantics Tag! I hope you enjoy reading this, and if you do the tag in either the comments or on your own post, let me know so I can check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!
17 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: The Bookish Romantic Tag”
Black Sun made my list this week too. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for stopping by!
Black Sun is soooo good, can’t wait for the next one! I have The Vanishing Half on my TBR too.
so excited to pick up The Vanishing Half this month. Hope you enjoy it as well!
Ah this is such a cute tag, will definitely have to use it for my blog!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/02/09/top-ten-tuesday-302/
I’m so glad you liked it! If you do, let me know and I would love to check it out!
I really ought to read With the Fire on High sometime.
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-conversation-hearts-on-covers
I really enjoyed it! I would also recommend the audiobook for it. Thanks for stopping by!
I’m just starting to read ‘The Space Between Worlds’. Glad to hear that it has a good ending. Great list!
I really enjoyed it as a standalone- let me know your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by!
I’ve not read any of these! I’ll have to look into them. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
Hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by!
Oh I loved With the Fire on High and In a Holidaze! I may have to make Holidaze an annual holiday read. 😉