Hi and welcome to the reading world!
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, is a holiday freebie for Valentine’s Day. Similar to what I did for the Christmas freebie, I’ve decided to make a holiday themed tag! Today, I’m introducing The Bookish Romantics Tag.
This tag is centered around celebrating all kinds of love we have in our lives with prompts based on tropes in romances/romance movies. I’ve noticed that the romance books I like tend to involve more than just the romance- I love seeing great friends, supporting characters that have depth, families and lives outside of the relationship, etc. even while we’re getting the love story of 2 leads, so I decided to make this tag inspired by that!
Feel free to share your picks for the prompts below (they don’t have to be in the romance genre- all of mine aren’t!), or if you do this tag yourself let me know so I can check it out!
Without further ado, here’s The Bookish Romantics Tag!
- A Valentine’s Day Card: a cute, lighthearted read
- The Candy Bag: a book featuring incredibly supportive and sweet friends
- Conversation Hearts: a book featuring a unique and memorable meeting of characters
- Home: a book featuring strong family ties
- Found Family: a book featuring the people we meet in our life who become family
- The Movie Protagonist: a book featuring a strong female lead
- Flowers: a book with a beautiful cover
- The Romantic Lead: a favorite love interest in a book
- The Interconnected Stories: a favorite multi POV/anthology
- A Happy Ending: a favorite series conclusion or book ending (no spoilers!)
Here’s The Bookish Romantics Tag! I hope you enjoy reading this, and if you do the tag in either the comments or on your own post, let me know so I can check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!