Hi and welcome to the reading world!
This year, I’m really trying to be more mindful of my book spending, my reading habits, and also making sure I’m reading more of what I love.
- Prioritizing my physically owned TBR
- Utilizing my library to read books
- Purchasing only my favorites from what I read via the library (I got this idea from Books with Brittany on Youtube and Read with Staci on Bookstagram also shared a little about reading sustainably)
- Prioritize purchasing pre-orders and favorite reads from indie bookstores and second hand
- Focus on reading more fantasy and figuring out my favorite series and subgenres within fantasy
So it’s not a top ten list, but there’s a glance into my goals for reading in the next year. As I try to be more a more sustainable reader and dive more into my favorite genres, I’m excited to continue to find new favorite reads in 2021.
What are some of your reading goals this year?
Thank you so much for stopping by!